‹ Back To Others
SummaryOrca Printing is a print manufacturer located at 1808 September Avenue in Memphis that has experienced at least a 25% drop in revenue as a result of COVID-19. The company has 3 full time employees only working 2-3 days weekly or as needed. Customers are now paying monthly instead of in advance or on delivery. The largest customer shut down indefinitely.
Stabilization and Recovery Plan:
• Ramp up marketing outreach to include paid ads on Google and Facebook
• Creditors willing to making payment arrangements
• Focusing on a more aggressive pricing strategy
• Applied for both PPP and EIDL
• Received a $35,000 infusion from PPP
NEED Grant funds will be used for advertising and salaries.
Projected Total Jobs: